Saturday, March 11, 2006

TO TOUCH THE HEART...

To touch the heart of someone dear -though it might sometimes cause a tearto fall or rest upon the cheek - Should be something all should seek.
For often hearts - not touched at allstart hardening and shrinking small.And then the time - it takes to growA loving heart - is very slow.
For hearts expand as those who care - extend their love and - let us sharea moment, space or special phrasethat eases pain on dreary days.Or simply starts our lips to smileand brightens time for just a while
The ways and kinds and means of sharingit seems to me - Are based on caring.And though we're often worlds apart,You still can touch my very heart.You make me smile or shed a tear.And I'll remember year to yearJust how your "touching" helped me grow.And I just thought I'd tell you so.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »