Saturday, February 17, 2007

God Has A Positive Answer~!

You Say
It's impossible
God Says
All things are possible
You say
I'm too tired
God says
I will give you rest
You say
Nobody really loves me
God says
I love you!
You say
I can't go on
God says
My grace is sufficient
You say
I can't figure things out
God says
I will direct your steps
You say
I can't do it
God says
You can do all things
You say
I'm not able
God says
I am able
You say
It's not worth it
God says
It will be worth it
You say
I can't forgive myself
God says
I forgive you
You say
I can't manage
God says
I will supply all your needs
You say
I'm afraid
God says
I havenot given you A spirit of fear
You say
I'm always worried
God says
Cast all your cares on me
You say
I'm not smart enough
God says
I give you wisdom
You say
I feel all alone
God says
I will never leave you nor forsake you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Blessings to you and yours, Tiffany.

chica40208 said...

thanks nick

Unknown said...

You are most welcome, Tiffany.

Anonymous said...

I see where u get your strength. Praise God for His positive answers!