Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My uncle Wavel groce The truth will come out! My uncle will have justice he did not do this!

Marshals Find Convicted Rapist In Louisville

POSTED: 11:37 am EDT March 20, 2007
UPDATED: 12:58 pm EDT March 20, 2007

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- U.S. Marshals arrested a convicted rapist in Louisville on Monday.
Marshals arrested Ronnie Miller, 25, on charges of violating parole and the terms of the sex offender registry.

Also on Monday, marshals arrested Wavel Groce, 50, on charges of sexually abusing, raping and sodomizing a mentally disabled person.

"They’re just scum," Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal Rich Knighten said. "You know, that’s the worst."

Daniel Groce, Wavel’s son, said the charges against his father were untrue.
"He would never do anything like that," Groce said. "He raised me. He raised my brother. He never tried to do anything like that with us. I know that none of that stuff is true."

Miller will be taken to Minnesota to face charges there. Groce was immediately taken to Allen County where investigators said they’re looking into new rape allegations. You see all of this is over him breaking up with his x-girlfriend jelousie is a bitch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to know what to say when something like this happens. It must be an extremely difficult & trying time for your uncle right now, & even for u. I pray the truth will be uncovered & that u, your uncle & the rest of your family will hv the faith & strength u need to come through this triumphant.

I know God will not abandon u; He will bring good out of this.

Unknown said...

I missed this, Tiffany. This dial up connection his difficult for me to use. Your uncle is in my prayers. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.