Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A new drink for me!



So you know I am no longer drinking sodas because of the sugar and I can't stand Diet soda so I am now drinking Sugar Freean find them just about any where Hawaiian Punch Singles To Go hey and you canfind them just about any where for about a buck can't beat that! You just poor one into a glass no messuring to do or you can also poor them into bottled water. They come in differnt flavors mine is WILD PURPLE SMASH
Now if I could only stop smokeing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I quit drinking sodas because I was afraid of what the acid was doing to the enamel on my teeth. Now I've switched to Grape Kool-Aide.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today- I hope you'll come back in happier times. :)

chica40208 said...

cool i love this sugar free drink it tast just like kool aide thank you for stoping by also