Monday, December 07, 2009

our song i love it it makes me cry! But i still love it video and lyrics



Well I know there's a reason And I know there's a rhyme We were meant to be together That's why ... We can roll with the punches We can stroll hand in hand And when I say it's forever You understand ... That you're always in my heart, You're always on my mind But when it all becomes too much, You're never far behind And there's no one that comes close to you Could ever take your place Cause only you can love me this way I could have turned a different corner I could have gone another place Then I'd of never had this feeling That I feel today, yeah.. And you're always in my heart, Always on my mind When it all becomes too much, You're never far behind And there's no one that comes close to you Could ever take your place Cause only you can love me this way Ooooh... And you're always in my heart, You're always on my mind And when it all becomes too much, you're never far behind And there's no one that comes close to you Could ever take your place Cause only you can love me this way Ooooh... Only you can love me this way.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice, Tiffany.

Unknown said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Tiffany!

May 2010 bring you
Walls for the wind
And a roof for the rain,
And drinks bedside the fire
Laughter to cheer you
And those you love near you,
And all that your heart may desire

Vest said...

Is he still around, if so you are lucky, if so he may stay for ever.