Tuesday, August 22, 2006

All but you!

All But You
Millions of people pass by meMy heart wish to see only youThousands of eyes are set on meMy eyes match only youLove knows no boundTime is bondedU and me foreverIts so profound to be fonded U and me togetherWhat is the past incase it lastsIn the face of horrible holocaustCathedrals and churches Old Oaks and BirchesAll remind me of only youWhen sweet was the life And there was no strifeI thought of only youIncarnations, rejuvenationsAmalgamation and resurrectionsAll these tell me Only you are my combinationLove knows no boundTime is bondedU and me foreverIts so profound to be fonded U and me togetherDown the memory lane Whenever I see a maneI remember thy FirstIncarnation of pastI remember the orchards And I remember the old birdsIn the mist till I seeYou as ever foreverSweetest dream came true the dayWhen I saw you in MayBoth the magical ring And you had to say:Love knows no boundTime is bondedU and me foreverIts so profound to be fonded U and me togetherDon’t ask me what the rhyme is aboutDon’t say and please don’t doubtWhenever you will listen thy songNo matter wherever you belong Will come to your cast The beautiful life of pastEven If you and I can never meetEven if you are lost in the world fleetJust remember me and remember thy songSing this aloud and sing it alongLove knows no boundTime is bondedU and me foreverIts so profound to be fonded U and me togetherForever together

0 comments: