Saturday, August 19, 2006

I LOVE YOU

It's eazy to say "I love you," especially when we want something from another. The words just fall off our tongues, never even going through our brains on the way. You can fool a lot of people into believing those words, too, at least until your actions prove otherwise.
Peopl who have been brought up to love generously can be guilty of using those three words inappropriately, too. There are a lot of huggy-kissy people who would be well advised to keep their distance until others can see if their words are backed up by their lives.

My childern,
let us not love in word or in tongue,
but in deed and in truth.
1 john 3:18

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Bible verse!

and your post is a good reminder for me to act out of love and not fear. as you said, it's the actions that count. Thank you for reminding me :)

*hugs*
lil sis

chica40208 said...

Thanks for takeing time to read my post!
I my self am going thru a break up and well to make a long story short i got dumped! I just hope I can be strong thru this.