Wednesday, June 11, 2008

BLAME

Let's see if I understand how the world works lately...
If you smoke three packs a dayfor 40 years and die of lung cancer,
your family blames the tobacco company.


If your neighbor crashes into a tree while driving home drunk,
he blames the bartender.

If your grandchildren are brats without manners,
you blame television.

If your friend is shot by a deranged madman,
you blame the gun manufacturer.

And if a crazed person breaks into the cockpit and tries to kill the pilotat 35,000 feet, and the passengers killhim instead,
the mother of the crazeddeceased blames the airline.

I must have lived too long to understand the world anymore.
So, if I die while my old,
wrinkled ass is parked in front of this computer,
I want all of you to blame Bill Gates...okay?

0 comments: