Monday, June 02, 2008

A little bit of everythang!

First of all I have not wrote any good post in awhile i find it hard to write about something that others would like so that's why it took me so long to write a entry sorry.






First of all I have said in the past to myself and my i have told my husband i want to lose weight but i really don't do much about it! I cant afford to join a gym or buy any costly meal's. I think i gain so much weight because i don't do anything but clean our apt cook and watch TV and sit and play with the lap top. But at the end of each day i feel very tiered! So i think i am going to start changing what i do after i wake up i usually wake up at 4am get the guys lunch together get my husband out the door and get something to eat and a soda yeah i didn't stick to my water only thing i said i was gonna do. Anyways after i get my soda & food i sit in front of the PC and i am stuck here for hours! Anyone know that diet pill out there that really works? I wonder if slim fats works?









I also am smoking to much these days i can put away up to 3 packs a day and i find i smoke a lot more when i am siting here at the PC! I often wonder how the hell people do it I mean stop smoking? I don't think i am strong enough!




Well i have been having a bad hair day for the last 3months about 3months ago i got mad and cut my hair i parted it in the middle when it was wet and brought each side to the front and cut it stupid i know i cry ed after i did it it was stupid i miss my long hair it is growing back but very slow and i need to die it it looks sad!


OK this is our apt it has 4 Apts in it we live upstairs Me my husband his cousin and another guy friend that work's with them Did i mention i cant stand the the lats person i said lives with us anyways Florida is very expensive i mean very expensive gas is $4.05 a gal we pay $420.00 a week in rent here in our apt witch isn't to bad because they split it 3 ways. So last Tuesday i went to pay the rent at the office witch is next door its a hotel the owners own to and the owner says' hey did you know that your electric bill is the highest in the whole building?' i said" no i didn't but what do you want me to do?" He show me a bill like i really wanted to see it i was $164.00 for the month its 90 or hotter a day here so what the hell do you expect i am not gonna sit in side with out ac so he says he pays up to $100.00 on the electric bill and the rest we pay yeah right we all ready pay way to fucking much rent as it is! So i told him i would tell my husband and have him come talk to him witch i know what my husband is gonna to say already "shit he's crazy". So to make things short we are going to look for a new apt with 2 bed rooms our apt now is 1 bed room witch me and my husband share and 1 living room the other 2 sleep in there 1 kitchen and 1 bath room you see our problem is we move a lot with Erwin's job so we are never in 1 state very long but this job is going to be about a year long so we need a monthly apt with little or no deposit so i will update you on finding a Apt

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to lose weight when you're home all day and the refrigerator is only a few steps away. I know I find myself grabbing a snack when I'm not even hungry, just because I can.

You have a very pretty apartment, but wow are you paying for it. I'm surprised that you can afford to smoke three packs a day with rent that high!

chica40208 said...

yes i find my self eating just because it there thank you yes it is pretty but the price is not! my husband buys my cigretts and i smoke the cheapest thang thats out here $1.69 a pack and they taste just like marlboro

Anonymous said...

I hope youfind somewhere as nice but a little less costly.
If you are happy the way you are then I wouldn't change much but getting a little bit of exercise wouldn't be a bad thing.
As for the smoking, well I am a smoker. I've stopped three times now for periods of 7, 11 and 14 weeks. My theory is that one of my attempts will be sucessful so I am going to keep on keeping on. :o)

Unknown said...

$420.00 a week! That’s $1800 a month, which is twice what my house payment was! Jeeze! There must be something cheaper somewhere there!