Thursday, June 19, 2008

quizz i took

****What do you think of the last person you liked? Nothing
Im listening to....Madona
**Maybe I should.... Go back to sleep
**I want: A Cigrette
**I don't understand: Life
**I have lost my respect for: Pizza
**I last ate: TGIF Hot wings yummy
**The meaning of my display name is: A girl from 40208
**Is your hair wet?No
**Is your cell phone right by you? No
**Do you miss someone? yes my kids
**Are you tired? omg yes
**Are you wearing pajamas? No
**Are you mad? No
**Are you upset?no
**Why? have no reason to be
**Recently done anything you regret? Yes
**Ever lied? yes god plz forgive me
**Have you ever kicked someone? yes
**Ever tripped over your own feet? lol yes
**Have you cursed? yes
**Have you gotten mad at someone? yes who hasnt
**Who? my self
**Cried in the last week? Yes
~RANDOM~Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now? yes
Q: Do you have any siblings?Yes
Q: Do you want children?Yes
Q: do you smile often?Yes
Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off? NO
Q: Do you like your handwriting?Yes
Q: What color shirt are you wearing right now? White
Q: What were you doing at 7pm yesterday? Watching Tv
Q: What are you doing tomorrow? dont know
Q: When did you cry last? tuesday
Q: Are you a friendly person?Yes
Q: Do you have any pets?Yes 1 dingo
Q: Would you ever date any of your ex's? Hell No
Q: Ever cried on your friend's shoulder? Yes
Q: Do you really like someone? Yes Erwin My husband

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You cried last Tuesday? I hope the tears turned to joy.