Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A little bit of everythang!



This is just a little bit of what has been going on in my life they are not in any order.

My laptop that we just bought in January of 2008 charger died i was with out Internet for 4 days almost went crazy my husband felt sorry so he broke down and bought a new charger for $60.00

I bought a new pre paid cell phone and bought a phone card for it got all the way home realized i left the phone card at the store i returned the next day picked it up got home called and activated my new phone only to find out the phone was broke........

I have been very depressed thoughts of leaving my husband missing my kids

I have been having lots of dreams of my father he passed away a while back for those of you who didn't know that

Trying to find a new apt isn't easy!

Me and my husband went on a Safari had lots of fun here are some of the pics we took and here is the link to the Safari we went on http://www.lioncountrysafari.com/





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch.

But...always look on the bright side of life!

chica40208 said...

lol i'm trying nick

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I do not understand why those laptop chargers are so expensive! I've had to replace mine too -- I almost fainted. It's just a cord!