Monday, December 26, 2005

just a little bit for your mind!

Like everyone else who makes the mistake of getting older, I begin each day with coffee and obituaries. I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a part of my own ass, okay?" The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less."
The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness and kindness, can be trained to do most things."
Jilly Cooper.
"You know when you put a stick in water and it looks bent? That's why I never take baths."
Steven Wright (...more Steven Wright Quotes).

"Men should be like Kleenex, soft, strong and disposable."
Cher.

"A genius is a man who can rewrap a new shirt and not have any pins left over."
Dino Levi.

"Give a man a free hand and he'll run it all over you."
Mae West.

"The quickest way to a man's heart is through his chest."
Roseanne Barr.

"When I eventually met Mr Right I had no idea that his first name was Always."
Rita Rudner.

"No man is an island, but some of us are pretty long peninsulas."
Ashleigh Brilliant.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."
John Wayne.

"Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries for the remote control.."
Diana Jordan.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Some great truths there!