Friday, December 30, 2005

Meeting that Special Individual

Love and sex are great, but they're not too much fun on your own.
To get the best out of sex you need a partner. And to really get the best, you need a loveing relationship. So how do you go about finding one? Can it be done single-mindedly, as if it were any other task? Or does it demand a special emotional state where you are ready and open for love? It may seem strange and selfish when started bluntly, but in oder to love someone else well, you probably need to love yourself, too.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent observations. Good questions. I wish I had the answers.

Kylee said...

I think it is very important to love yourself first..and I think it comes when your not looking for it, when you least expect it...
Or at least I hope so. Good Luck

chica40208 said...

thanks Nick and Kylee

Anonymous said...

Hi. I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for clothing information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!