Monday, December 26, 2005

stupid thang's ppl say!

"Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Madonna
"Man shots neighbor with machete." - Miami Herald, headline
"Airplanes are interesting toys but of no military value." - Marechal Ferdinand Foch, Professor of Strategy, Ecole Superieure de Guerre.
"Whenever I watch TV and I see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I would love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." - Mariah Carey, Pop Singer
"I say no to drugs, but they don't listen." - Marilyn Manson, Singer
"If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very low crime rate." - Marion Barry, mayor of Washington, D.C.
"The largest crowd ever in the state of Las Vegas." - Mark Jones, TV Broadcaster
"If somebody has a bad heart, they can plug this jack in at night as they go to bed and it will monitor their heart throughout the night. And the next morning, when they wake up dead, there'll be a record." - Mark S. Fowler, FCC Chairman
"I'll fight Lloyd Honeyghan for nothing if the price is right" - Marlon Starling
"Okay, everyone, now inhale... and then dehale!" - Maury Wills, Los Angeles Dodgers captain, leading his teammates through warm-up calisthenics
"Pitching is 80% of the game. The other half is hitting and fielding." - Mickey Rivers, baseball player
"It's like when I buy a horse. I don't want a thick neck and short legs." - Mickey Rourke, Actor, describing what he wants in a woman.
"I'd rather be dead than singing 'Satisfaction' when I am forty-five." - Mick Jagger, Pop Singer, before he turned 45
"I'm a 4-wheel-drive pickup type of guy. So is my wife." - Mike Greenwell, Baseball player
"It's got lots of installation." - Mike Smith, Baseball pitcher, describing his new coat
"Be sure and put some of those neutrons on it." - Mike Smith, Baseball pitcher, ordering a salad at a restaurant.
"I'm convinced the Beatles are partly responsible for the fall of Communism." - Milos Forman, Film director
"I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were ever supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever." - Miss Alabama, in the 1994 Miss Universe contest, when asked if she would want to live forever.
"The Lybian army is capable of destroying America and breaking its nose." - Muammar Qaddafi, Libyian President
"A 'No Parking' sign at a certain location means..." - multiple choice question on NY State learner's permit test
"Except for his car, he's the only man on the track." - Murray Walker, Sportcaster
"The lead car is absolutely unique, except for the one behind it which is identical." - Murray Walker, Sportscaster
"Just under 10 seconds for Nigel Mansel. Call it 9.5 seconds in round numbers." - Murray Walker, Sportscaster
"We now have exactly the same situation as we had at the start of the race, only exactly the opposite" - Murray Walker, Sportscaster

1 comments:

Nina said...

Haven't been here in awhile, so had a bit of catching up to do. And this quote post is another winner! Those were great, I laughed so hard!