Saturday, September 09, 2006

dad

I tried so hard to be patience with you. I tried telling myself "I miss him so much" and " Don't worry, I'm sure he does too. "But it doesn't help at all withall the pain. But i was saved daddy, I allowed God in myheart, but you don't care that I'm not the same.God talks to me and tells me not to give up on you, cause you'll come around. But how is 2 years for you to come and putting me down?Daddy, God has opened my eyes, and exposed reality on the world. He told me no matter what "You're Daddy'sLittle Girl I hope God will one day open your eyes, and show you the world. I hope God shows you,the pain you cause to your little girl.I was taught to not be afraid, and have no fear. When you fall down get back up, and keep going your time is almost here. I will still love you daddy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you father's operation go?

chica40208 said...

very well thank god