Sunday, September 10, 2006

It's all about me!

Well,
I thought I would get some suff of my mind!
Here lately I have been so sad. Crying all most every nite. I have a lot going on in my life for starter's my father had to have his leg cut off and its been 3 days now and he still is on a ventlator to help him breath.
I shouldn't be mad at him but I am because if a couple of year's ago he would have put down the beer can and taken his meddicen everyday like he was told to do then maybe he wouldn't be in the shape he is in.

Also i have been back home with my family for a month now and thangs have changed so much! My mother drinks at least a 12 pack of bush beer evry nite i on the other hand am sober and drug free so i am hateing the way she acts everyday!

I have been with my childern's father off and on for about 7yrs we have been split up for about 6months now i was away from him for 3months and we only talked on the phone he told me when i came home we would be togather well i came back home and he said a differnt story well tonite we had a long talk and hopefully we will be geting back togeather for us this time not just for the kids i am feeling like i love him more now than be4 am i crazy?


in the mist of all this i am so happy i have my friend NICK http://saintnicksbytes.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Nina said...

It's good that you're telling God & your friends what's happening in your life & how you feel about it; that helps to get it off your chest, & besides, your friends are able to pray for you & God works in answer to your prayers! I can also see that you're "thinking on the good things" (Phil.4:8) by being thankful that you have Nick as a friend & support.

I just want you to know that there isn't one bit of what you're going through right now that isn't going to work out for good if you trust that it's all a part of God's plan -- the best plan!

Hearing how you've been so sad for & angry at the people you love, makes me want to remind you that just as you trust God for yourself, you can trust Him for the ones you love.

It can be so hard to have faith that everything is under God's control & that He's working it out, in times like these. But one thing that really helps me to have faith in what God does, no matter how it looks to me, is to praise Him for everything. (1Thes.5:18)

I know maybe that sounds like a crazy concept, but that's what the Bible says to do, & everytime I've tried it, it really worked! Instead of being sad or angry, you can actually be joyful & completely at peace, just by praising God for everything!

To understand more about the power of praise, I recommend the book "Prison to Praise" by Merlin R. Carothers which is full of true stories of miracles God did because of people's faith in Him, which they showed through praising Him!

There is also a sequel to "Prison to Praise," called, "Power in Praise," of which here is an excerpt. I pray it's a blessing to you.

chica40208 said...

thank you for your help nina

Anonymous said...

You're welcome, Tiffany. God has a wonderful purpose in everything He allows, & there is nothing He won't use for good if we trust Him to keep His Word.

Praying 4 u.