Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Inside a kitty's mind


I'm staring at you, Look at me please. HELLO?? LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!!Gr! Fine! I'll jump up on your lap so you HAVE to notice me!! Hahaha!! *jump* Yes! Look at me! You are under my power! You will do as I say! Now, PET ME!! *nothing happens* I said, PET ME! *still nothing* PET ME, PET ME, PET ME, PET ME, PET ME, PET ME, PET ME, PET ME!!! *sizzling head* Fine!! Resist my power! But I have another, more powerful power!! I will RUB AGAINST YOU!! Hahaha!!! You will not be able to resist my cuteness!! *rub, rub, rub* What's this?? You still resist me?? Fine, then! I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice! I will have to use my... *DUN Dun dun * kiss of doom!* lick, lick, lick* What??? How can you resist my... *DUN Dun dun* Kiss of doom!? I... I have nothing left! What do I do? I can't go back to the barn! The animals pick on me!! NOOOOoooooooooOOO!!!!!!I failed..."Come on, Cupcake, leave grandpa alone, he's taking a nap."Stop calling me Cupcake, Woman!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Poor kitty!

Unknown said...

Alex simply uses his claws to obtain my undivided attention.