Tuesday, September 05, 2006


No One Can Take Your Place Darling, seems like all I ever do, Are having wonderful dreams of loving you. In my dreams, I see your beautiful face Honey, no one can take your place… You’ve touched my life in so many ways, As long as I have you; they’ll be no lonely days. With me, you’ll always have your space, Honey, no one can take your place…I miss your soft & tender touch, Just taking care of you, would mean so much. I’d love to have you here with me, Just to kiss & hold you tenderly…When ever I’m down & feeling blue, I simply stop what I’m doing & think of you. When every moment is filled with strife, I thank the lord you’re in my life… When all seems lost, with no one to care, Please remind yourself, I’ll always be there. To comfort you, in good times & bad, It would hurt me so, to see you sad… I’ll always want only the best for you, Love & support you, in whatever you do. Loving you completely, asking nothing in return, Keeping you happy; is my only concern. I just want to keep a smile, on your beautiful face, Darling; no one, can ever take your place…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have felt like that -- perhaps too often.

chica40208 said...

yeah me2