Friday, May 02, 2008

Life could be better or worse


Well today i once again updated my blog. It wasn't until i had a visitor point out that it was hard to see lol so i changed it but dummy me lost all of the blogs i enjoyed reading that sucks so here i go again looking for the good blogs....


Damn April flew by i did get to do some cool stuff i went fishing about 6 time's it was fun but made me very angry because we stayed long amount of time's and didn't catch shit! Today i Finally hear news about Nick that's a relief i was worried about my pal!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new layout. I have a cheapo laptop and the screen is kind of dim, so high-contrast works better for me.

Carol said...

Hi!

I just came over to check out your blog. Nice layout! Your warm beach background is very inviting.

Anonymous said...

I thought the same as Carol. The new layout is lovely! I've had look down your blog links and you have some great reads! :o)
Do you like fishing? My daughter has gone off with her dad for the day fishing!

chica40208 said...

thanks Thomas
Thanks Carol

chica40208 said...

yes daffy i love fishing