Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Start Of My Day!



I awoke at my usual time 530am made the guy's lunch they left i ate something and went back to sleep :( OMG I never do that but I did today so I was sleeping when my next door neighbor knocked on my door i barely heard her because my bedroom is in the back of the house anyway she asked me if I would be interested in watching her granddaughter who i would say she is about maybe 18mon old there is no way i could give her an answer at the moment with out talking to my husband first my husband isn't really the type who likes crying lol so we will see what happens

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe the 18 month old doesn’t cry a lot?

chica40208 said...

well she never came back to see if i would baby sit so i am happy lol

Unknown said...

That's one solution to a problem!

chica40208 said...

OH YES I DID THE LADY TOLD ME THE GREAT AUNT WAS NOW WATCHING HER