Friday, May 23, 2008

RE THRIFT STORE

Ok i left with $50.00 here's my list of what i got

My oldest Henda who is let's say is big for her age so its not that easy finding something that fits but momma did today! Ok ok
Henda------5 shirts-----1 wind breaker outfit-----4 pair of Capri pants----1 pair of shorts

Jordan Jose My middle child my son!---8 pair of shorts---- 1 pair of paints----12 shirts

My baby Rosabella who is 4 years old ----4 skirts---3 pair of shorts---2 pair of pants---1 set of PJ'S-----3 dresses-----12 shirt's

For my husband Erwin -----1 new shirt tag still on it for 60 cents lol cant beat that!

For Erwin's son in Guatemala Mikol is his name------ 1 pair of shorts

Last but not least Me :D 1 Dress shirt------2 reg shirt's----2 pair of Capri pants---1 reg pants

Now what do you think about that's
34 shirt's
6 pair's of Capri pants
13 pair of Short's
4 pair of pants
4 skirt's
3 dresses
1 pair of PJ's
1 wind breaker outfit
For a grand total of $32.17 I am so Happy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good shopping, Tiffany!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey! Well Done! That is fantastic shopping skill you have shown. I bet that you all look fantastic in your new stuff too! Well done. (I love the names of your children.) Henda is a lovely name. :o) Have a great weekend!