Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Well to be honest I am puzzled when it come's to bloging today! So I thought I would blog about my day so far ok here it goe's....... Woke up at 530am draged my self out of bed heated up the guy's lunch sent my husband off to work around 6am grabed me a mountain dew I know I should not be drinking!!!! And grab a cigarette and grab the laptop and try to connect to this cheap azz internet we have here I should be happy I have internet at all beings that I dont pay anythang for it but it suck's! After about 20mins I finaly get connected so I get my list off stuff i have to look up online I have to renew or auto tag's its been a bi++h trying to do so but by thursday they sould be sending us our sticker! look at our pretty plate it makes me sick after trying to get it taged for so long!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you were up early! You have done a hard days work before I have moved after my first six coffees!
The internet is a must have. I wish I didn't have to pay for mine! Hope you have a good day today!
Find some relaxing time for you!! :o)

chica40208 said...

lol i am all ways up at 5am or 530am