Monday, May 05, 2008

My Weekend!

Just little bit's and peaces.

Friday went shopping for food it's usually Thursday's but Erwin has been so tired when he comes home from work he try's to make me wait as long as he can witch that suck's because i do all the cooking for my husband and his 2 friend's free of charge.
Any way we do are grocery shopping at Walmart we don't have Kroger close but we do have Windixie but they are crazy when it comes to the right price. It's like you are packed into a sardine can when you go to Walmart and it's even a Super Walmart people are rude they don't say excuse me they just try to run over you with there shopping cart.

Saturday woke up went to A local church that was doing sugar tests and blood pressure tests we each got one of course Erwin was normal mine we very high they told me i can go to a clinic of there's for 10 bucks and they are open on Saturdays i looked on the paper where the right down every one's results and was shocked to see mine was the highest so yes i am going to go to the clinic next Saturday and hopeful get some sugar pill's. Next we went to a flea Market, went to another Flea Market lol went to salvation army thrift store man i love thrift store's found 3 pare of Short's for under $6 buck's can beat that one pair had the tag's on it.

Oh almost forgot I got a new fishing pole a real nice one brand new for $20.bucks came back home changed went fishing got Lot's of bites are should we say THE DAMN FISH STOLE MY BAIT! That was enough to piss me off. Came back home looking like a lobster on my arm's and neck!

Sunday did almost nothing but argue with Erwin about everything you see i let thang's build up until i can't take it any more you know lil stuff A person can only take so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds to me as if you have had a really busy time! My daughter was fishing on Saturday and caught a huge trout! (There is a pic on my blog, the entry entitled 'Gone Fishin' :o)
Make sure you get to the clinic to get things checked out. It's better to be safe. :o)
I love looking around 'thrift' shops. Ours are called Charity Shops as all the proceeds go to certain charities. :o)

chica40208 said...

Daffy
Yes i will have to go check it out! I bet she was happy with her catch! Yes i am going to the clinic saturday. they are so neat ant they i can get lost in a 2nd hand store for hours!